CLIMATE CHANGE [TOPIC GUIDE]
Introduction to climate change
- This is an extension JC2 topic in H2 BIOLOGY in A levels. This is a new topic examined for the first time in 2017. It covers concepts in global warming including the causes and the various effects.
- The learning outcomes extends upon concepts such as photosynthesis, viruses and other infectious disease transmission as well as enzymes, diversity and evolution.
A selection of materials for climate change
Most common phrasing errors students commit during exams
- Mosquitoes bite and transmit dengue virus
- All Dengue viruses cause haemorrhagic fevers
- Due to global warming all the plants will shift altitudinally upwards to adapt to a colder climate.
- Habitat ≠ niche
- Biodiversity don’t just refer to genetic variation, it also include species and habitat variation
BYang’s tough questions bank
Questions and other matters
- JOIN my classes so that you can get answers to your questions. You will also be able to access TYS questions from different JCs in Singapore as well as my comments and answers.
- You can also register for my H2 BIO crash courses to get ready for exams. Here’s the SCHEDULE.
- You may also be interested to know how to boost your performance for A levels.