CLIMATE CHANGE [TOPIC GUIDE]
- Introduction to climate change
- Climate change is an extension JC2 topic in H2 BIOLOGY in A levels. This is a new topic examined for the first time in 2017. It covers concepts in global warming as well as the various associated consequences. Many sections extends upon concepts taught previously such as photosynthesis, viruses and disease transmission.
Curated materials to help you
- Habitat ≠ niche
- Biodiversity don’t just refer to genetic variation, it also include species and habitat variation
- List your questions as well as access my comments, recommended answers for school assessments at google+
- You can also REGISTER for my H2 BIO tuition classes if you need help for this topic or the subject